Tuesday, May 18, 2010

[Music Video]: Follow Me (Sweeden)


I dont' know if you're aware, but it's been said that the short film PIXELS is being developed into a feature film. I imagine it will be in 3D, since that's the rage nowadays. Since that's happening, I decided to show you this video I just found (I'm late to the party, the video it's been online since last October), to bring nostalgia to all those who played Nintendo and Super Nintendo. Prepare to blow on your cartridges
The sheer amount of references to 8 and 16-bit videogames, which populated my Nintendo-filled childhood, rendered me incapable to stop watching this music video. I knew nothing of the artist or that they hail from, of all places, Sweden. The content of the short made me appreciate the song to the point of liking it enough to hear another one from them. Enjoy!

Este videoclip musical esta repleto de referencias de Super Mario, Zelda, Starfox, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Mega Man, Duck Hunt y muchos, peros muchos mas.  Asi que si jugaron Nintendo y soplaban sus cintas para que los juegos funcionaran, disfruten de esto que los llenara de nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment