Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My PlayStation Gamer ID (pathetic)

When the PlayStation 3 dropped its price around the end of September I had no excuse not to get one (even though I still have unopened games for the PS2). It's does everything, or so the commercials say. It's a Blu-Ray player, the internet it's free, it's getting great games (Uncharted 2, God of War 3), so I'm glad I didn't waste my money, or so I keep telling myself. 
On the PlayStation Network, they have this id of its members... here's mine, as you can see, I haven't played that much, and it shows.  I need to pencil in some time to enjoy some of the games I ended up buying (thanks to the "buy 2 get 1 free" gimmick Best Buy had awhile ago), even though I said I was going to only rent games from Gamefly, since their business model makes sense to me.

If you have nothing else to do, add me.

No comments:

Post a Comment