Thursday, November 8, 2018

Seeding & Leeching - and other stuff I don't know about

It's been awhile, but now that I have your attention once again, let me tell you about a little service the folks at SEEDR do: they provide a way to get your hands on files via Torrent without having to have a the software for it.

I was never a fan of Torrents, I guess I've always been an old soul, and I found out about them while I was set in my old ways of doing things (napster was the closest thing I got to do that resembles torrenting), I decided that it wasn't for me, that it was too late and complicated for me to attempt it.

But I was wrong.

SEEDR made it easy, which is what we want in our lives.  You sign in with your email or Facebook and bang! they give you 2GB of storage off the bat, if you need more you can always upgrade, if you believe in their services you can spread the word and like magic more storage is given to your account.

Give it a try, see if it fits you like it fits me, I bet you'll be praising them like I'm doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment